“Knowledge is the power which comes with desirable learning in life “
There are several tests for studying Abroad and “IELTS” is one of them.
“IELTS” is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work in Abroad.
Nowadays, Many Institutions, Colleges, and coaching classes are opened for these types of course.
But, Preparing IELTS self is not a hard way. You can learn it in your home and easily go for the exams.
Two types of IELTS Exams are:
General: which is exclusively for work and migration. (Some countries do not require).
Academic: which for study in Foreign countries. (Some countries do not require) .
As described above, each type has four modules and they are :
These modules are easy to learn. all you need a bit of concentration and some tricks.
All of you aware of the YouTube channels and some websites link to book list materials.
Here, Some of the interesting links has given below, by using these you will get more information and can prepare for the Exams.
Some selected Channels :
Some selected booklist:
- : This book provides you with general guidance, tips and hints to tackle each section in IELTS test (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) and 10 standardized practical tests (8 tests for Academic Module and 2 for General one).
- After done with previous one, continue with the practice tests in this.
- : these listening tests were extracted from IELTS bank source; therefore, you are in all probability to take these tests in your real examinations. You can see the index to know the dates these tests were taken. Moreover, when practicing this book, you can evaluate at the nearest possibility how difficult the IELTS Listening Part is in the real exam, and what the top most common traps are.
- : Some of these tests re-appeared in the real IELTS. Therefore, this IELTS reading book is one of the best resources to help you prepare for the Reading section of IELTS exam.Each book in IELTS Reading Actual Recent Test series has 6-8 reading tests. The last part of the book is the answer keys to help students easily track your results and polish up your reading skills.
- This book is a preparing for the IELTS ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 1. The author introduces the step by step guide for self-study & the classroom with exercises and answers key.
- by Gabi Duigu is a preparing for the IELTS ACADEMIC WRITING TASK 2. Gabi Duigu introduces the step by step guide for self-study & the classroom with exercises and answers key
- This book contains selected IELTS actual tests and model essays from experienced teachers. You can learn may practical sentence structures and useful academic words to get 7+ in Writing.
- provides complete coverage of the grammar needed for the IELTS test and develops listening skills at the same time. It includes a wide range of IELTS tasks from the Academic and General Training Reading, Writing and Listening modules, and contains helpful grammar explanations and a grammar glossary.
- : This book includes all strategies and techniques to help you reach the high score in your IELTS speaking test.
- will help you prepare for the writing section of the IELTS test whether you are planning to take the Academic or the General Training version. Both versions of the test include a writing section with two tasks.
Along with these materials, practicing writing and speaking is also a MUST as this will help you building you brainstorming, smoothly writing and timing skills.
So, Do your best champs and Good luck for your exams.